Thursday, September 7, 2017

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi, my name is Emily. I’m a single mom working full time, but I really enjoy writing! I have had other blogs before, but not one focused on Fiction Short Stories or Fiction Writing in general. I have been wanting to write short stories for some time now. 


So that's what I am going to do!

The stories and ideas for fiction that I have are fun and entertaining for me. I'm here to share my short stories with others and hopefully entertain you with my fiction short stories as well. 


Get started by clicking the links to read:
The Friend in Africa or Set Fire to those Memories


I also love to write Poetry and will be posting my poems as well!

Get started by clicking the links to read:
Tormenting Heartache or The Sea of Tears

Come back soon to read more of my posts & stories!